1) What are the biggest differences between Chap He Diam franchise and other mini mart franchise?
- Chap He Diam do not charge royalty payment in the 1st year of operation. We only charge 1% based on Gross Sales on the 2nd and 3rd year operation. Chap He Diam want to ensure that your store is profitable. Our success depends on your success.
2) Do I qualify for the franchise?
- Chap He Diam look for candidates who possess professional experience and financial standing to successfully operate our franchise. For more details contact our Franchise Director.
3) What are the financial options available to buy the franchise?
- full ownership of the store at S$200,000. Self-manage.
- full ownership of the store with Chap He Diam managing it at S$300,000.
- co-ownership of the store at S$30,000 each. Max 10 co-owners per store. Fully managed by Chap He Diam.
4) How much money will I make?
- How much money you make will depend on a lot of factors, including how well you:
- provide quality service and a clean and friendly environment
- Implement all Chap He Diam operation principles
- Recruit and train customer-focused store staff that can effectively communicate with your customers
- Monitor your sales trends while managing your expenses
5) Who will build the store?
- Chap He Diam has a unique approach to store development. Unlike most franchise systems that require franchisees to develop their stores, Chap He Diam provides fully stocked, turnkey stores with all racking, including air condition.
- Chap He Diam will be the tenant of the premises. As for those under Business Conversion scheme , Chap He Diam will look at it case by case if the rental amount and the location is a good match to our core value.
6) Will there be training on how to operate the store?
- after you signed the franchise agreement and made the payment, Chap He Diam will provide a documentation on how to operate the store plus we will give you full training for about 2-4 weeks to ensure you and your staff smooth operation of the store.
- we will also provide full training on how to handle the POS system which is the core of the business.
7) How long is the franchise agreement and can I run it long term?
- All our franchise agreement is 3 years.
- You will have the option to renew another 3 years agreement if you fulfill all your responsibility as a franchisee.
8) Can I exit the franchise agreement before it ends?
- it will depend on whether Chap He Diam can find a new franchise to take over your store.
- you will be responsible for all the admin and legal fees for the transfer of the store if we manage to find another franchisee to take over it.